My recent skin attempts

Can you port the guard to the game? :)

Again, there are only two models of Pretorian guards out there, one from some game I never heard of before and one from EA Battlefront. Both versions are like 32-34K verts good luck to whoever have the time porting those two for Jka and make them work without any bugs or crashing the game even with OpenJK installed :)

P.S. - you can either hope on someone here making one from scratch or either hope someday Force Arena developers to release it, chances are same if you wait them to make Snoke or older Luke

Edited by dark_apprentice
GPChannel, The Punisher and Jeff like this

Again, there are only two models of Pretorian guards out there, one from some game I never heard of before and one from EA Battlefront. Both versions are like 32-34K verts good luck to whoever have the time porting those two for Jka and make them work without any bugs or crashing the game even with OpenJK installed :)

P.S. - you can either hope on someone here making one from scratch or either hope someday Force Arena developers to release it, chances are same if you wait them to make Snoke or older Luke

Snoke from PreFX is all I need for that model  :winkthumb:  :)

Kylo Ren Pack:   http://www.mediafire.com/file/v263kh8b25u1jcl/Kylo_Ren_Pack.pk3

Credits

Kylo Ren model and textures - Lervish & Plasma

Arms and bandages - Scerendo

Tulak Hord mask - Jeff

Bandage textures - Lizfizz

Revan mask - Lt.Claim

Mandalorian Supercommando helmet - Alvar007

Rahm Kota bandolier - GU_tucci

Updated head - The Punisher & Penekowski

Jedi robe parts and hood - HapSlash

TFA hood - Tompa9

exarsenpai12, Tompa9 and DarthStiv like this

Kylo Ren Pack:   http://www.mediafire.com/file/v263kh8b25u1jcl/Kylo_Ren_Pack.pk3

Credits

Kylo Ren model and textures - Plasma

Arms and bandages - Scerendo

Tulak Hord mask - Jeff

Bandage textures - Lizfizz

Revan mask - Lt.Claim

Mandalorian Supercommando helmet - Alvar007

Rahm Kota bandolier - GU_tucci

Updated head - The Punisher

Jedi robe parts and hood - HapSlash

TFA hood - Tompa9

You´ve showed great creativity and imagination :) good job!

I am interested to take a try on that one, but since when Force Arena have the Pretorian, as far as I am familiar with their assets they don't have it.

The Force Arena model has far too many verts. As i said earlier the axe alone needed 19 seperate meshes to work. SW:TOR models have less verts fortunately.