My recent skin attempts

He had white skin with red eyes and black-red robe.

The skin files and eyes are overlays, means, they are not part of the main model. You can have similiar complexions for your characters. No, he never had a black/red robe, that was a cstuom made character. Vitiate always had black robes, or dark brown, depending which model of Vitiate you got. There are three different versions, a black one with mask, a black one without mask and a dark brown one without mask.

The skin files and eyes are overlays, means, they are not part of the main model. You can have similiar complexions for your characters. No, he never had a black/red robe, that was a cstuom made character. Vitiate always had black robes, or dark brown, depending which model of Vitiate you got. There are three different versions, a black one with mask, a black one without mask and a dark brown one without mask.

Do you have original textures?

Ya know, the forgotten platform of Yavin 4 and the Death Star bridge from TFU would make great duel maps :rolleyes:

Also, do you still rig people's characters from TOR?

They are incomplete and i don't know if it's possible to convert them to a map. No, i'm done ripping models for now.