Interview Questions: Coders

Our first order of business from the news post is a new interview. I wanted to use that post for you guys to submit questions but maybe this will work better.

The first one up is going to be a coder interview. Since the source code released, these guys have been hard at work on OpenJK, improving on the original code released by Raven. It's really some fascinating stuff and we'd love to know more about it. Especially now that rend2 is picking up speed these last couple months.

So here's how it will work. We want you guys to submit any questions you have for the coders behind OpenJK. These should be on topic for the most part. We will sift through the questions and pick the best ones, if not all, depending on the amount we receive.

The coders that have been contacted can submit questions as well, since it's a group. If you are a coder that we have not contacted, feel free to PM me. This is mostly geared towards the "JACoders" working on OpenJK but that is by no means a requirement to be a part of this. 

Go ahead and give us some questions to ask them!

Maybe you should specify further - "the top tier coders of JACoders/#jacoders," but that might make us look a bit snobby. I don't know. I'm just curious as to how you plan to interview. We literally live on all corners of the world (opposite corners of USA, Australia, UK, Norway, Germany, some Canadian influence..)

pro codders

Maybe you should specify further - "the top tier coders of JACoders/#jacoders," but that might make us look a bit snobby. I don't know. I'm just curious as to how you plan to interview. We literally live on all corners of the world (opposite corners of USA, Australia, UK, Norway, Germany, some Canadian influence..)