Hello Guys!

Hey!

I've just made a account for JKHub (obviously  :P )

I play loads of video games and i've played Jedi Academy for a really looooooong time, I've just gotten into this website

and I'm liking it a whole lot!

I'm not very good at lightsaber fighting with other people, but i'm not too bad either  :P .

I've recently been playing JA+ and Movie Battles II

.. So yeah!

Merek and Wsintai like this
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome to JKHub!

Kinda awkward that the answer to every introduction is "Welcome to the JKHub" Instead of Welcome to the JKHub, I am Circa and the answer to your question is blah blah blah (obviously your name is Circa :D *trips himself and falls into taspir pit and blabs something about revenge*)

Edit: Whoops, my bad. Sorry for my bad manners:

WELCOME TO THE JKHUB @ (And no I am not great at saber combat either) I Invite you to add me on Xfire and Steam (for my bad manners) and hopefully stick around for a long time to come! Welcome, Welcome.

logo.png

Kinda awkward that the answer to every introduction is "Welcome to the JKHub" Instead of Welcome to the JKHub, I am Circa and the answer to your question is blah blah blah (obviously your name is Circa :D *trips himself and falls into taspir pit and blabs something about revenge*)

I see no question in his post. :P Was merely welcoming him. If one asks a question that I know the answer to, I always include that.

Merek likes this

I see no question in his post. :P Was merely welcoming him. If one asks a question that I know the answer to, I always include that.

Whoops, my bad. Sorry @@Circa I thought he asked a question dunno where that came from *Probably from that last drink I had at the Mos Eisley Cantina.... or that bar in Grand Jedi Palace...*

West Wolf likes this