Jedi Academy Patch Downgrade

gorilla warfare m8s op tactic

and yes jkhub unfortunately is a modding community, almost everything i modding-related here

so do something about it. :P the cool thing about being a community is that it can be shaped by the people inside of it.

See, I find that to be a bit terrible logic. If you come into what you perceive to be a modding community and complain about it being a modding community, what was solved by doing this? JKH doesn't claim to be a modding community, it claims to be a JKA community. If nobody from the general community wants to talk about anything other than modding, then guess what, it's going to be a modding community. Don't complain that everything is modding-related if you aren't going to do something about it. There's a significant modding community, this much is true. There's also a significant player community. If this is the only modding-related community around, then this place is going to have lots and lots of modders...it's common sense really. If players want to come here and talk about gameplay-related things, that's great and I encourage that. It might not be my personal cup of tea but I like seeing the community grow. The more people the merrier. But if people are going to come here and complain that it's a modding community then there's really no point in them being here, is there?

Omicron and Circa like this

@

1. Put patch commander contents into base. Preferably a default one (no mb2 base pk3s etc). Maybe you can back up your stuff on another drive with Steam's backup.

2. Right click JKA in Library & go to Properties & disable automatic updating.

3. Click on the 100.bat in base. Accept/Agree to the stuff...

4. You'll need a CD1 image. (I have no idea why) Also a image mounter. Mount image.

5. Right click JKA in Library and launch Multiplayer.

See if that works for you, it did for me on a clean base.

To get back into 1.01, either enable automatic updating or click on 101.bat.

Wow, how did I miss this thread? I guess I thought people would stay on topic and not argue for 'lol if you want other people than modders here then just contribute yourself' again, which is as naive of a position as me thinking people would stay on topic.