TheJediAcademy.net Comeback!!!

We Are Back!

tja+is+back_1393831145.png

Hey guys i am MrDJSilva i'm here on the behalf of all the students from TheJediAcademy.net, As you all know its rather been dark times for the site aswel JK2 and JK3 for last couple of years but if we all work together i am pretty sure we can awaken the site and aswel as the population JK2 and JK3 servers, I am not a official representative of TJA community but i am one of their students within the academy however we all care for Jedi Academy so come join us and hopefully we can revive something that we enjoyed for years.  

TJA originally established in 2002 as a community based around teaching and enjoying 'Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast' and later on "Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy" we have built a strong following focused around the core desire to help others whilst striving to be the best we can be; both at playing the games we support and in our mentality on the servers.

Come join our site at http://www.thejediacademy.net and add me on skype at scenesilva and i can add you into a group chat :)

May The Force Be With You All!

Sincerly,

MrDJSilva

TJA Student

This is so true and I am so glad it's finally happening.

I know I personally am looking forward to TJA fully coming back once again and going strong.

TJA was one of the first places that really started to get me to pick up my skill, and helped me even maturity wise.

It'll be fun to get with everyone again. So please, everyone come on by and let's make TJA alive again!

MrDJSilva likes this

the whole thing sounds great but i cant seem to register on your forum :/

Hey Pete, I'm glad you showed an interest on signing up on our forums! If you registered correctly we hope we can approve your application soon! as we got well over 150 applications that our council has to go through manually and if thats not the case inbox me or add me on the following accounts below if you need any help.

Why not just make registration automatic? Chances are, a lot of those people won't come back since they had to wait to log in. Just a suggestion. :P

Thats not up to me thats up to the council but if they had a demand for it they will, but the method is to make sure no spamming is on the website and such i don't honestly know why they pick to do it that way. 

• 2 weeks later...