get new list makes my server disappear!?

hello, this is pretty much my last attempt to solve this problem. and registered here to ask this question. (also, anakin is lukes father, server registration question)

so here goes:

as you can see in the first 30 seconds (you dont need to watch the rest, it's completely repetivite. it never comes back)

i can host, see the server in jedi tracker, even see the server the first time i click get new list, but if i do ANYTHING else, it'll disappear.

it happens to both my jk2 and jk3 servers, so i think it's probably a router/master servers issue. somewhere, packets are getting lost/firewalled and i cant figure it out.

i have a new DLink DIR 868L running A1 1.00 if that matters. I can run both virtual server or port forwarding, and that doesnt seem to fix the problem.

anyone else have similar experiences?

¿you tested in another computer? i have this "problem" in my local computers (cant see in the public server list, so my friends can see my server, i need to add it by local ip, u should add the local server IP and try to add to favorites to see (like 192.168.1.XXX) or check in the local server list

SO, if your friends cant see your server, is another problem, maybe ur servers are not allowed to see by the rest of the world, u need allow the access in the router, to do that u need enable the DMZ with the local ip of your server, (like 192.168.1.XXX), in some routers u need add the PC ID registered in the router to be watched by the rest.

another way to check, is trying to changing the port in the start configuration (running in a .bat file)

like:

jamp.exe +set dedicated 2 +fs_game base +exec myconfig.cfg +net_port 28060
jamp.exe +set dedicated 2 +fs_game base +exec myconfig.cfg +net_port 28061
jamp.exe +set dedicated 2 +fs_game base +exec myconfig.cfg +net_port 28062

Do not do fs_game "base". It makes the server be not in the list. it's already have the mod folder "base" by default.

is only an example (if he have a bat file to launch his server). the important part is trying another ports... the last number, is what im explaing.