Star Wars Rebels

Officially announced:

"Production has begun on Star Wars Rebels, an exciting, all-new animated television series based on one of the greatest entertainment franchises of all time. Scheduled to premiere in fall 2014 as a one-hour special telecast on Disney Channel, it will be followed by a series on Disney XD channels around the world."

http://starwars.com/news/new-animated-series-star-wars-rebels-coming-fall-2014.html

Complaints may now commence.

We should all rename our usernames to be variants of "Corey in the House".

I call CoreyInDaKFC.

I'm pretty sure that show only lasted one season, and ended like 5 years ago.  :blink: My little siblings watched it. I'm curious as to why you chose that one. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can deel with non-live action as long as the CGI is the realistic type since I want something that say the series premier starts out with the rebel fleet retaking Coruscant and lets face it, the original trilogy cast is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too old to relive thier roles.

Circa likes this
  • 7 months later...

As I mentioned in different thread, the series are based on the concepts for early Star Wars, and they are indeed more like Episode IV. I am glad, that they had work with Clone Wars and now have necessary experience to pull this project through, make something decent. I like the glimpses of what's been revealed to the net.

I think, the series might even be pretty good, and the timeline is partly remote both from Episode III and Episodes IV-VI, which is good - they now have more place to make things, which will not spoil anything. I also like the idea, that they've brought a new villain, though some say he is not the only one, as Tarkin and other Imperials will step in as well. Mara Jade is rumoured to appear too, though this is just a rumour. But many people wait such appearances both in the series and the new Episodes.