Level 2: Nar shaddaa

DT85

Here's a teaser:

http://i60.tinypic.com/32zueld.png

On the floor is water (yes I know, I so need to change the texture), complete with splashy splashy sounds when you walk

There's drops that come from the ceiling, with sound on impact

That bit of tech in the middle has a sound

Added a locked door so it makes more sense how the Gran get down here

Yeah, just figured if we were gonna give him a better proportioned skeleton why not just make a new model altogether but that is a lot of work too.

I might just heavily modify his to have better general proportions since it was modeled to fit the JA skeleton. No matter what happens the hands are going in the garbage, the recycled base hands look dumb on this model.

I think Haps is good.  why create extra work?

@@DT85  for your note, I ran into an issue when using the Gamorrean on the DFMod.  I couldn't figure out why he kept spinning the axe like a saber hilt.  funny as hell to watch but not sure what it was.  I even used the Tusken script too.  haha

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow, this just reminded me... I have no idea why, but when I had the Gammorean in my base folder over the years I got an error when I tried to spawn anything and we've never been able to use the model in our films. I might be alone in that though, but I obtained the file from a couple different sites back in the day. Hopefully it isn't interfering with the development of this mod.

• 5 months later...