Jedi Hunter From TFU2

good point @@Major_Tom but if I was modeller I'd perhaps make a new character/model for JKA, that is the Jedi Hunter himself and not just messing around with some textures on reborns and other models :D anyway if someone really's gonna start making a new model for the Jedi Hunter I could say only, that he'll need to have the same armor as the Sith Stalker (I am talking about the "rib"-ish part of the outfit)

z3filus and Major_Tom like this

It's a wonder, that both Reborn warriors (phase 1) and Dark Jedi/Sith Acolytes were released by Lucasarts almost at the same time for two different games - Jedi Outcast and KOTOR. I wonder if they were inspired by the same source.

In any case it seems that this image - a warrior in a hood - came through a whole generation of Star Wars games (if not to say beyond). I do remember Jedi hunter and as soon as I saw him, I though - hey, that's a Hello from JA and KOTOR, how wonderful!  :D

dark_apprentice likes this

oh, btw did you saw the new "jedi hunter" by Disney in the new animation "Star Wars Rebels", doesn't the Jedi Hunter looks familiar?! I bet he has something to do with the "Son" from the Clone Wars animation and maybe even a mixture of the Son, Malak and a new kind of TIE Pilot outfit o.O wow :D make me rolling on the floor in tearing laugh

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=327876870702276&set=vb.180356405454324&type=2&theater

oh, btw did you saw the new "jedi hunter" by Disney in the new animation "Star Wars Rebels", doesn't the Jedi Hunter looks familiar?! I bet he has something to do with the "Son" from the Clone Wars animation and maybe even a mixture of the Son, Malak and a new kind of TIE Pilot outfit o.O wow :D make me rolling on the floor in tearing laugh

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=327876870702276&set=vb.180356405454324&type=2&theater

Do you mean The Inquisitor?

• 1 year later...

hmm...I have no idea, but I was reading a Blender tutorial a few days ago ("Frankensteining with blender") and I think there were some issues with version 2.7x. I think they were recommending 2.64 or 2.66 (also this thread "Blender Exporting Issues" apparently whatever problem was, was fixed with an older version). I am sorry I can't be of much help, hope at least it gives you an idea.

Looking great! Great Job!

I think the shoulder pads go along with a chest plate. I bet you already done it but just in case, if you google "SW: The Force Unleashed 2 - Starkiller Jedi-Hunter" (without the quotes), there are a few good pictures.