Jedi Hunter From TFU2

A reborn reskin could do at a pinch, but would prolly need a new model to look half decent.

I see no reason to be lazy on a project like this.

Honestly, this needs to be done at some point or another. I nearly forgot about this costume because it is so rarely mentioned or modded on. This is a bad sign for me.

Someone make this, I implore you.

I checked to see if I had it unlocked for purposes of providing reference shots, but they are impossible to provide. It's an amazing design though. Good luck to any attempting in the future.

EDIT: So the reason I don't have it is that I don't have this DLC apparently... No wonder there isn't much information on it. But I did find some more reference info.

endor1.jpg

Video of gameplay with Jedi Hunter located on this website.

Edited by jchapman1984
therfiles likes this
  • 4 months later...

@@Jeff it's almazing work. It don't look like Starkiller at all, but it look like cool random sith and it's a good thing i guess. Thank you :)

Yeah I never got much done with the face. But feel free to do whatever with it.

What is so hard about implementing the Jedi Hunter?

The majority of the model's design resembles the Sith Stalker, so there's one great reference right there. HS hoods can always be replicated, and you could use the head from the TFU2 Starkiller model.

I'd do this myself, but I don't have the not-free 3DS Max. Surely there's someone else who can put these pieces together and make this model, or at least something close to it.

Ghost576 likes this
  • 1 month later...