Viewmodels & Ghoul2

DT85

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get into loading a level anymore. It always crashes with vanilla dll as the fault module name when trying to create a new game, or doing map kejim_post. I've tried moving JK2 assets to the base folder while removing JKA's, using +fs_basepath JK2HD and using +fs_game JK2HD.

Got 3 errors in Release & Debug:

error C2228: left of '.GetWinVars' must have class/struct/union tr_init.cpp 1479 1 SP Vanilla Renderer

error C2228: left of '.PD_Load' must have class/struct/union G2_API.cpp 743 1 SP Vanilla Renderer

error C2228: left of '.PD_Store' must have class/struct/union G2_API.cpp 764 1 SP Vanilla Renderer

Crashing:

------ Server Initialization ------
OpenJK: v1.0.1.1 win_msvc-x86 Feb 10 
2014Server: kejim_post
Loading shader text .....
.....2601 shader definitions loaded
data is NULL
----- CL_Shutdown -----
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
...wglMakeCurrent( NULL, NULL ): success
...deleting GL context: success
...releasing DC: success
...destroying window
...shutting down QGL
...unloading OpenGL DLL
-----------------------
Shutting down cmShaderTable.....
FS_FreeFile( NULL )

@@DT85: ok, latest commit will fix the skin for sure -- I have the skin working ingame and will provide a screenie in a moment or two. note that there will be a floating X/Y/Z axis somewhere in view, this is just for my purposes while I'm figuring out a fix for muzzle position issue.

Also, your JSON that you provided me didn't have a SkinFile setting in it. Here is what I wound up using:

"SkinFile":            "models/weapons2/ak74/model_default.skin",

EDIT: and fixed the muzzle flashes too:

shot2014-02-11_22-43-19.jpg

note that the EFX is just sliiiiightly off, this is not due to a code or model error, rather the EFX segments themselves are slightly offset in the file, you might adjust your tag positions to compensate for this (maybe take a look at the stock MD3s and see how far away from the barrel the tag_flashes are)

DT85 likes this