Level 6a: Barons Hed

I was just thinking that a map with like the same gray old texture everywhere could actually be kind of fun to play on if it was treated like a maze...it'd be interesting to create a map based off of what you have so far, trying to do that.  Just a thought for after you finish what you're actually trying to do.

Omicron likes this

JKG Developer

Wow man, thats actually a interesting idea. That way players cant tell what is what. haha, sweet idea man.

But of course just in case someone doesnt know, i will be texturing and lighting this map.

So i guess i have a newbie question. Being that i have never really completely finished a map, what compile thing is considered the best one to use. Or i just some general tips on how i should compile my map.

So for the past couple of days the internet at my place has been out due to the weather, so hopefully on Wednesday when the people FINALLY come and fix it i will post a video showing of more of what i have gotten done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i know DT85 is out of the modding as of now, and i havent had much time to finish up the map lately, but i still want to at least finish this. Ill just release it separately. And i gotta say that i understand getting sick of modding, especially this game. Its a great game to play, but Id Tech engine is anything but fun to make stuff with. Especially compared to the Unreal Engine.

Jeff likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

So i feel like apologizing for not posting anything new at all.

Sort of been doing some stuff and not really digging into continuing the map, but overall i really still want to finish this.