Level 6a: Barons Hed

So actually i might have some stuff to show today, not much though sadly. Still haven't gotten too far into the level yet, especially since the courtyard area will prove to be difficult.

Yeah, use the original ones as a reference while you're building the map if you need to. Some of the textures are so bad though that you could probably easily get away with using completely different ones instead of remaking the originals.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey so sorry i have been out of touch. I have buried in work once again. BUT! i did make some progress. But, i have also had computer trouble, with my computers fan breaking and all it does is spin out of control, and the graphics cards fan broke too. (Im on someones laptop right now) But thankfully this computer that broke is my old one. And i am having my better computer rig sent to me from texas which i no longer have had access to cause i live in California. In about a week from now hopefully i can get this new computer and start it back up and at least finish this brushwork. Sorry for being so out of touch.

Bek, minilogoguy18 and DT85 like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome, can't wait for some updates. :)

With the use of misc_model_ghoul, we can now have animated map objects. For instance, we can have lightly swaying hanging vines in 03katarn (level 3).

Sounds great, but will need some testing to see how much animated vines the exterior can support, given that it's a pretty open area with already a good amount of foliage and grass.

• 1 month later...