[WIP] Swamp Temple map

So for no other reason then just because, here is a map I have been chipping slowly away at for sometime.  It was meant to be included into the MotS mod and I'm sure many of you will recognize the place.   When/if I get around to actually finishing this map it will more than likely be a FFA/Dual map. 

As it stands I'm pretty horrible at terrain and scripting so there will be nothing fancy here and two areas are basic copy/paste from the Korriban 1 map of JA.  Yes Yes I know blasphemy, however my thinking in this was that since they(the Sith) branched out from Korriban (not all but some) it would be striking that there are some similarities.  Anywho I am still working the textures and trying to figure out the main hall once you actually enter the temple. 

yw9j.jpg[/url]

1zh1.jpg

4zir.jpg

Stoiss, Bane_Ross and KhorneSyrup like this

I recall the Dark Temple as well, just looking at this picture. I guess, the fact, that so many people recognized the location so easily, means you on the right path. I would retexture the yellow statues into something more suitable to the Dromund Kaas though. However the yellow ones fit in as well.

They are the base JA statues.  When it comes to modeling I have yet to dabble in that relm.  I would assume that I could retexture the statues and make the them look darker.  perhaps go with the black stone?........ hmmmmmmm I'll tinker with it when I have the time.