KOTF "Experiences"

Now...I know this "mod", if it can even be CALLED a mod anymore, makes A LOT of people on here's blood boil, but curiousity has struck me. Have any of you all downloaded and checked out what Mr. Ozmyn Gunyaz "attempted", if that makes any sort of logical sense. I don't know if you all knew this, but when this mod was still being downloaded, there were quite a few people on Youtube who used the camera modifier option this "mod" included to film fan made series with JKA, as I'm sure you all have known from my previous posts. I'm also asking because I still have the mod on my large harddrive and I NEVER once installed it onto my computer for fear of the "malware" threat, because this computer is one hell of a doozy and I'd HATE to lose it to malware or any sort of virus, as it is a computer modified specifically for gaming with JKA, JKO and even more higher spec games like Fallout 3 and New Vegas. If any of you guys ever wanted to make a fanfiction with JKA in the past, or by some extent, now for one reason or another, I'm sure you have great ideas, right? And this is by NO MEANS WHATSOEVER trying to defend KOTF or it's creator, as he has already been exposed enough times to make anyone fall asleep.

Well, I liked it a lot before I knew what the 'creator' did. And yes it was mainly for the camera. But it's also due to KOTF that I went searching for that particular camera mod, as well as sabers. After I found those I didn't see a use for KOTF much anymore. After all I could also get the maps myself without needing a giant 15gb-ish mod.

TheWhitePhoenix and Wasa like this

Well, I liked it a lot before I knew what the 'creator' did. And yes it was mainly for the camera. But it's also due to KOTF that I went searching for that particular camera mod, as well as sabers. After I found those I didn't see a use for KOTF much anymore. After all I could also get the maps myself without needing a giant 15gb-ish mod.

Did you ever find that camera mod, Stranger?

It's called SystemA I believe. I don't have the link ever since jk3files died.

I couldn't uninstall the first KOTF (not sure which version) I ever installed. The uninstaller died or something. So I just deleted the folder, went into the control panel and tried to uninstall from there. Since it wasn't there anymore it just removed it. Not sure if there were anything left behind.

Darth Sion likes this

It's called SystemA I believe. I don't have the link ever since jk3files died.

I couldn't uninstall the first KOTF (not sure which version) I ever installed. The uninstaller died or something. So I just deleted the folder, went into the control panel and tried to uninstall from there. Since it wasn't there anymore it just removed it. Not sure if there were anything left behind.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/files/9640470/systema1.0.zip How do you like that? Though...I hope they keep this website up for archival purposes and continued downloads. Plus, thanks Stranger. This thing was RIGHT under my nose!

If people really want this, I could probably rig something up really fast.

Also, @@Omicron - I'll try and get that KOTOR Hud to you - just have to package it up first :P

I would be interested in a camera mod like that, one for mp would be good, as SystemA doesn't work with OpenJK as I recall

And thanks for the Hud :)

Alright, I'll get on it :P

The interesting element will be getting the game to "not be paused" in SP so the player can see their angle changes in real-time. I figured this out when I was working on the Harry Potter conversion, so it should be quite possible. :P

Any other features I can pack in there? Like a screenshot taker, etc?

Alright, I'll get on it :P

The interesting element will be getting the game to "not be paused" in SP so the player can see their angle changes in real-time. I figured this out when I was working on the Harry Potter conversion, so it should be quite possible. :P

Any other features I can pack in there? Like a screenshot taker, etc?

Anything you want, theR. As long as it's mod compatible. :)

therfiles likes this