Hello All!... Again!

Bek

Hey guys this is Dead-eyeBoba, but since my Gmail was account deleted by Google my account here was also unusable so I think I should re-introduce myself. If you guys have questions or just don't believe it's me then I will gladly clear up all confusion.  :)

Why was your email account deleted? We can help you out with your My

account here. Would you like your accounts merged with your new email address?

my actual Gmail account was accidently deleted by me about two weeks ago, but I was still sign in on my computer

my actual Gmail account was accidently deleted by me about two weeks ago, but I was still sign in on my computer

So your email on this account is legit and working? I will merge the accounts. Which username do you want?

When I tried to sign in on my Youtube account it said my password had been changed. Shocked I tried to submit a password recovery form, but later Google told me that my account was deleted so I submitted a bunch of account recovery forms before they permanently deleted it. Sadly none of this worked and I had to make a new Gmail account. Luckily I was still signed in on JKhub on my computer. After about a week my internet provider Fios had gone out for my house due to an unpaid bill. After about three days that had pasted I realized I had been signed out from my JKhub account, having no choice I had to make a new account to replace the old one ( also before all this I had forgoten my password to Jkhub account this lead me to make a new one, but of course I never wrote it down )

So your email on this account is legit and working? I will merge the accounts. Which username do you want?

Yes my account on this site is legit ( lol@gmail.com ) and I would like Hidden Bek to be my username. Also thanks Circa! for saving my account, I should have just wrote down my password

Yes my account on this site is legit ( cramseur123@gmail.com ) and I would like Hidden Bek to be my username. Also thanks Circa! for saving my account, I should have just wrote down my password

Your accounts are now merged. No problem.

Bek likes this