Cade Skywalker

Hi there.

I'm new here, so I guess I'd introduce my self in this topic as well.

Played JKA for many years, when it came out, loved it, and loved using all the great mods (primarily models and skins though). Recently I thought I'd try to play it again, and damn, there's a lot of beautiful new mods! I can't believe people are still modding this game, but it's amazing! Especially considering MovieDuels and MovieBattles and so on!

But now as the topic title says, I have a penchant for Cade Skywalker. The thought of a Jedi-Bounty-Hunter-Smuggler-Space-Pirate is just too awesome! So I've always wanted to play as him in a game, only there are no games with him! I first tried creating a similar character in SWTOR, and then about the same time they released a black trench coat, so that went pretty well, and I ended up using all my time and money in the game, to look as much as him as I could.

Only problem was, I rather fast ended up thinking the combat system was rather dull. So then I thought I'd give that game up for a while (might give it a chance again at some time, it just takes waaaay too long to install and update).

But then, like I mentioned earlier, I installed JKA, and the first thing I did was search for a Cade Skywalker model/skin. I then tripped over Spanki's Sith Customization, which had a Cade skin. Just, no disrespect towards him, the chest is beautiful and precise, and so is the model, only he's wearing a robe, and I really dig that trench coat. I then found a model using a trench coat, another Cade Skywalker model, but unfortunately rather poor textures, especially compared to Spanki's. So then I thought I'd give it a go, and see if I would be able to mix and match the two models/skins. I ended up using three whole days, trying every possible way I could think of. Even tried looking up guides on the internet, but I absolutely just could not seem to find out how to mix the models. Problem also being, the Cade Skywalker model with the trench coat, uses only one .png for the whole body, while the Cade from Spanki's mod uses 4 or 5 (can't really remember). And also, the head on Spanki's uses a lot more .png's compared to the other one.

So my prayer is, is capable of taking the head from Spanki's model, and then replace the head on the other model with Spanki's? Or another model with better quality textures? And if it could be converted to being able to use in single-player, that would make it even better! :)

Here is the original Cade skin:
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Cade_Skywalker;89588

And actually I also found this skin, with a bit better textures it seems:
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Ryojin;106537

If anyone can help me get a proper Cade Skywalker model, wearing a trench coat, I'll be ever so grateful!!

I have taken a look at Cade in the Sith Customization, and Cade's particular set up really does not work well on the jedi model at all.

EDIT: Never mind I was able to download it. I guess JK3 Files is having server problems. That or is my connection.

Okay, this honestly surprises me...but apparently one can skin on the face texture from the Sith Customization and put onto this model....hnn...I'll mess around with it and see what I get.

Hi there.

I'm new here, so I guess I'd introduce my self in this topic as well.

Played JKA for many years, when it came out, loved it, and loved using all the great mods (primarily models and skins though). Recently I thought I'd try to play it again, and damn, there's a lot of beautiful new mods! I can't believe people are still modding this game, but it's amazing! Especially considering MovieDuels and MovieBattles and so on!

But now as the topic title says, I have a penchant for Cade Skywalker. The thought of a Jedi-Bounty-Hunter-Smuggler-Space-Pirate is just too awesome! So I've always wanted to play as him in a game, only there are no games with him! I first tried creating a similar character in SWTOR, and then about the same time they released a black trench coat, so that went pretty well, and I ended up using all my time and money in the game, to look as much as him as I could.

Only problem was, I rather fast ended up thinking the combat system was rather dull. So then I thought I'd give that game up for a while (might give it a chance again at some time, it just takes waaaay too long to install and update).

But then, like I mentioned earlier, I installed JKA, and the first thing I did was search for a Cade Skywalker model/skin. I then tripped over Spanki's Sith Customization, which had a Cade skin. Just, no disrespect towards him, the chest is beautiful and precise, and so is the model, only he's wearing a robe, and I really dig that trench coat. I then found a model using a trench coat, another Cade Skywalker model, but unfortunately rather poor textures, especially compared to Spanki's. So then I thought I'd give it a go, and see if I would be able to mix and match the two models/skins. I ended up using three whole days, trying every possible way I could think of. Even tried looking up guides on the internet, but I absolutely just could not seem to find out how to mix the models. Problem also being, the Cade Skywalker model with the trench coat, uses only one .png for the whole body, while the Cade from Spanki's mod uses 4 or 5 (can't really remember). And also, the head on Spanki's uses a lot more .png's compared to the other one.

So my prayer is, is capable of taking the head from Spanki's model, and then replace the head on the other model with Spanki's? Or another model with better quality textures? And if it could be converted to being able to use in single-player, that would make it even better! :)

Here is the original Cade skin:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Cade_Skywalker;89588

And actually I also found this skin, with a bit better textures it seems:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Ryojin;106537

If anyone can help me get a proper Cade Skywalker model, wearing a trench coat, I'll be ever so grateful!!

I've actually combined the two if you want the skin I have pm me and I'll send it too you in email.

Here's a screenshot http://www.flickr.com/photos/112335994@N05/12061448676/

I've actually combined the two if you want the skin I have pm me and I'll send it too you in email.

Here's a screenshot http://www.flickr.com/photos/112335994@N05/12061448676/

Whoah, that actually looks very good. I would very much like that skin, thank you! :) It though looks like the hair model is the same as in the original Cade skin, and not the "Anakin" hair from Spanki's model, but I guess it's too much of a hassle to replace it?

Anyways, my email is alexanderb92@gmail.com

Can't wait to try it out! :)

Whoah, that actually looks very good. I would very much like that skin, thank you! :) It though looks like the hair model is the same as in the original Cade skin, and not the "Anakin" hair from Spanki's model, but I guess it's too much of a hassle to replace it?

Anyways, my email is alexanderb92@gmail.com

Can't wait to try it out! :)

Do you want him to be selectable in SP? If you do I need to set that up before I send it.

katanamaru likes this
  • 6 years later...
On 1/21/2014 at 1:24 PM, Jeff said:

Do you want him to be selectable in SP? If you do I need to set that up before I send it.

Hey Jeff, do you have this in your dropbox from the forum? if not, i'd appreciate the sp version of it too! I've always wanted my Jaden to look like Cade. 

23 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

Hey Jeff, do you have this in your dropbox from the forum? if not, i'd appreciate the sp version of it too! I've always wanted my Jaden to look like Cade. 

Sorry I don't have this one anymore.

• 7 months later...