DF2:JK and MotS FFA maps WIP

Here are a few in progress maps from Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight and its expansion pack Mysteries of the Sith.

Quite a few maps at once, I know, but for some reason building in Radiant is kind of fun sometimes. I've been busy with lots of things lately and I haven't had the time for these in the recent months. :rolleyes:

DF2:

Blades of Death

[media=]

[/media]

Canyon Oasis

[media=]

[/media]

MotS:

Ruins of the Sith

[media=]

[/media]

Imperial Training Facility (screenshots only since this map hasn't gone beyond 2 rooms and a split hallway):

cqZFM.png

c8ktZl.jpg

NH5Bv.png

3evNDl.jpg

Inyri likes this

I only got a chance to play the Dark Forces demo as a kid where... uhh.. you started in a vent and a shuttle took off... I think

Looking great Kobra :)

I remember that demo. Only got the game 5 years later, haha.

Not bad at all sir! They're all looking good. ^_^ There were a fair few awesome levels from Dark Forces 2 that really ought to have made it into JK3. Though I never made it very far into Mysteries of the Sith! *Adds to to-do list when net/Steam returns*.

Where's BGJ? >.>

I will get to it too.

Not bad at all sir! They're all looking good. ^_^ There were a fair few awesome levels from Dark Forces 2 that really ought to have made it into JK3. Though I never made it very far into Mysteries of the Sith! *Adds to to-do list when net/Steam returns*.

Thanks! :) DF2 has 5 "Jedi Training" maps, those should be easier to remake for JKA than MotS which has 16 maps in total... I'll have to make a list which maps are more interesting and focus on those for when I'll have more time for mapping.

• 2 months later...

I personally love DF2 and MotS, all I can say is don't copy the maps from the old game too closely considering how old the games were, the size and layout should be similar but textures and lighting should be updated to fit this engine better.

If you need map objects post some requests, may become interetested in some.

• 1 year later...