[Request] Models for new Clone Wars series in JKJA

Hey there! I'm planning to make the new clone wars series in JKJA multiplayer. I have everything that is needed... Mods, actors , maps etc.. but everything I need is a good models creators support. 
List of Models I Need:
Clone Officer http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111219190855/clone/images/0/09/Zak.jpg( I would be glad if someone would make a model with headphones and without ;p and diffrent textures of suit)

A random republic lieutenant or captain (make more heads if you could)
A droid commando head in clone armor (and a clone helmet model md3 and an animation of wearing the helmet and taking it off)

and the last thing would be something like a wall or catwalk but pure plane (md3)  so that I can remap it on lugormod outside the ship and put a roq file into it so it will look like the ship is moving(make 3 or 4 of them with a diffrent shaders if you please ;p)
That is All I need atm, but if someone could make a super battle droid model and an arm gun to it (best if someone could remodel or modify bryar) and a gun animation so that it will look like movies.

Also a new droideka shield shader http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/2789/326781-q_destroy.jpg something like this and a cool shield hit absorb shader.

I know it's much but these Clone Wars series will be something professional so everything must be properly made. It will bring people back to JKJA multiplayer. I would very appreciate your help and support.

Fire Phoenix

I might be able to do a clone officer skin. I am too a Clone Wars movie maker and I know if theres not something made you gotta do it yourself or find someone who will.

actually this just popped in my head. Im pretty sure neomarz jango fett has the face and head you need. so its just make a clone armor for a general which would be something new and different.

Hey there! I'm planning to make the new clone wars series in JKJA multiplayer. I have everything that is needed... Mods, actors , maps etc.. but everything I need is a good models creators support. 

List of Models I Need:

Clone Officer http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111219190855/clone/images/0/09/Zak.jpg( I would be glad if someone would make a model with headphones and without ;p and diffrent textures of suit)

A random republic lieutenant or captain (make more heads if you could)

A droid commando head in clone armor (and a clone helmet model md3 and an animation of wearing the helmet and taking it off)

and the last thing would be something like a wall or catwalk but pure plane (md3)  so that I can remap it on lugormod outside the ship and put a roq file into it so it will look like the ship is moving(make 3 or 4 of them with a diffrent shaders if you please ;p)

That is All I need atm, but if someone could make a super battle droid model and an arm gun to it (best if someone could remodel or modify bryar) and a gun animation so that it will look like movies.

Also a new droideka shield shader http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/2789/326781-q_destroy.jpg something like this and a cool shield hit absorb shader.

I know it's much but these Clone Wars series will be something professional so everything must be properly made. It will bring people back to JKJA multiplayer. I would very appreciate your help and support.

Fire Phoenix

I know that @@Circa has a mod that contains a Super Battle Droid model with the arm gun and the animation you are looking for. It is under the Prequel Mod I believe. I think there is also a Destroyer Droid thing that may be what you are looking for as well.

Circa likes this

This looks cool but I was refering to the animation while an arm gun is fireing which would be pulling it backwards like in the movies. It makes super battle droids badass and showes a real firepower unlike in mb2 they're just tanks and slow target practise for snipers.

A recoil effect? That would be nice.