[WIP] Look out for that tree!

And that matters how?

Well, its within someone's right to do whatever they want in terms of models, kitbashing, and skinning, but... Maybe something original?

I realize that sounds very rude, but think about how many different troopers we have?

Idk, maybe thats just me being douchey... Just my opinion.

On a sidenote, the model does like great though.

I realize that sounds very rude, but think about how many different troopers we have?

By comparison, the amount of Anakin versions we have exceeds the amount of any model ever made. That includes models, reskins and kitbashes. We have so many Anakin versions, they could all reenact the entire Battle of Geonosis.

Wasa and Jolly like this

By comparison, the amount of Anakin versions we have exceeds the amount of any model ever made That includes models, reskins and kitbashes. We have so many Anakin versions, they could all reenact the entire Battle of Geonosis.

With the amount of shitty unoptimized ports*tm* on the site the entirety of clone wars can be fought

Memes aside, creator of the thread is doing some nice work

By comparison, the amount of Anakin versions we have exceeds the amount of any model ever made That includes models, reskins and kitbashes. We have so many Anakin versions, they could all reenact the entire Battle of Geonosis.

exactly!

• 2 weeks later...

Like he said, this model has really only been done once, and isn't quite as accurate as it could be. This new one looks to be spot on. Not sure where the notion came from that there are dozens of this model.

It is weird for me too.. we Havent seen a scout trooper in a long loong time.. and as far as i know there are more speeder bikes models (These from Endor) than their riders

Ironic

Wasa, Jolly and z3filus like this
  • 2 years later...