Vote For the New Background!

Circa

New Background (See thread)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which image do you want as the new background?

Vote for the New Background of JKHub!

It's time to vote for the new background! All of these images were submitted in the thread and via PM. I removed some, as they were against the rules. There are a few that are too small for the background. If one of those wins, we will replicate it in-game in larger dimensions.

Thanks to those few who submitted. I narrowed it down to the best 15. There were so many good ones, but we'd make more progress with a small number of options, rather than many pictures with a couple votes for each. So the ones that I had the most gripes about were removed. They were judged on criteria that would make an image a good background, such as angle, lighting, placement, alignment, and our website's layout as well.

Each image has a number assigned to it. Vote with the corresponding number.

1:

1.jpeg

2:

2.jpeg

3:

3.jpeg

4:

4.jpeg

5:

5.jpg

6:

6.jpeg

7:

7.jpg

8:

8.jpg

9:

9.jpg

10:

10.jpg

11:

11.jpg

12:

12.jpg

13:

13.jpg

14:

14.jpg

15:

15.jpg

therfiles likes this

6!

Also, what is the ground texture on kor2 supposed to be? Sand? Korriban was always depicted as that hellish world, it doesn't make sense.

Unless it's simply ashes, but it still doesn't make sense.. They wouldn't be everywhere. It also looks kinda like snow.

therfiles likes this

6!

Also, what is the ground texture on kor2 supposed to be? Sand? Korriban was always depicted as that hellish world, it doesn't make sense.

Unless it's simply ashes, but it still doesn't make sense.. They wouldn't be everywhere. It also looks kinda like snow.

Yes, it's sand. It's a barren world, mostly mountainous and desert.

There were so many good ones. It was so difficult to limit it to 15.

I already know I'm not gonna win I thought you were going to include the Taris Horizons.

That's a KOTOR map. Rules say, must be a JA or Star Wars film themed map. Would be silly to have a KOTOR background on a JK site.