Zappa's Vault of Unreleased JA Files

Hello JK Hub! I am gonna use this post to show off some of the stuff I plan on releasing this year. Since around 2003 I have been collecting and making files to be used in my movies. As some may know most of the stuff will be from the prequels but there will be a few non star wars files too. 

What to expect:

• Dark_Cuillere skin pack of Neomarz's Gunship
  • Episode III Jedi Star Fighter vehicle skins
  • Hologram Skin Pack of Jedi & Commander Cody
  • MMT vehicle made by Hatrus
  • AT-AP vehicle (forgot who made it, but was never released)
  • Dark_Cuillere's Clone Swamp Speeder
  • Gollum Player Model
  • Terminator Vehicles
  • Plus many more!!!

So enough teasing here is a photo of the gunships which I am currently working on to make fully function stand alone vehicles that can be spawned along with neomarz's original vehicle.

4va2iGI.jpg

As of right now im working on the .veh files. Already got the player model skins fixed. After all that is done will require some text which I may ask for a few lucky people to help me test them to make sure they are ready for a long awaited release!

Asgarath83, Bek and Barricade24 like this

I have permission from all users, just never released anything cause most of the stuff is unfinished. as for the gunship just the skins was made and never made into vehicles. the at-ap was never released i think your thinking of the at-pt. and as for gollum only thing he needs is sounds.

Circa and Bek like this

Could have swore it got released, anyway, the AT-AP was made by lightninja and I believe the textures were Cuillere, the walker is 3 legged. Never shown in the movies but was from the CW era.

Got a picture of it?

Pretty sure the WIP thread was on lucasforums which doesn't seem to be responding.

k6EnUy9.jpg

2kC39ZI.jpg

4uTzQWc.jpg

pL9mNiI.jpg

As you can see its not really complete or well done. No bones in the fingers and around the neck, hands, waist and legs are not connected well. As for the textures of the model they are well done. It would have been better if the model was more finished.

And here are the AT-AP vehicle:

VP1PnEn.jpg

Zy7jN0d.jpg

As for it being black like that im not sure if its my game or vehicle itself. Im gonna check it out soon when I have the time.

And im gonna leave this as for alittle teaser for right now, will post more of the gunships in game later tonight:

R5CD9CD.jpg

Bane_Ross, Barricade24 and Bek like this

Could have swore it got released, anyway, the AT-AP was made by lightninja and I believe the textures were Cuillere, the walker is 3 legged. Never shown in the movies but was from the CW era.

Got a picture of it?

Pretty sure the WIP thread was on lucasforums which doesn't seem to be responding.

actually it was in Ep 3, but only for a moment. If you really want to find look towards the battle of kashyyyk I think it's right next to the turbo tank

Here is the shader file that is currently in the pk3 for it:

models/players/atap/texture_body
{
q3map_nolightmap
    {
        map models/players/atap/body
        blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ZERO
        rgbGen lightingDiffuse
    }
    {
        map models/players/atap/body_spec
        blendFunc GL_SRC_ALPHA GL_ONE
        detail
        alphaGen lightingSpecular
    }
}

models/players/atap/texture_cannon
{
q3map_nolightmap
    {
        map models/players/atap/cannon
        blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ZERO
        rgbGen lightingDiffuse
    }
    {
        map models/players/atap/cannon_spec
        detail
    }
}

models/players/atap/texture_foot
{
q3map_nolightmap
    {
        map models/players/atap/foot
        blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ZERO
        rgbGen lightingDiffuse
    }
    {
        map models/players/atap/foot_spec
        detail
    }
}

I dont really understand how shaders work, so it could be either the shader or the textures as they are kinda "dirty" or looking.

Star wars stuff and gunships are amazing... Gollum are... terrific! WOW!! pity need to be completed. :(

but the model is very nice! :D

My eyes.......

they burn.....

I'm pretty sure I never wanted to see Gollum in that pose.

*rummages around house for brain bleach*

...Nonetheless, it will be quite a neat model to have in-game. I wish there were more LotR mods...

If yu get scarry for that image, i never show yu the Blood omen 2 Hylden glyph blacksmiths >_> i have rigged the model for Jedi academy and i have a screen of an Hylden in the same pose make for scarry fun LOL... :P

mmm, gollum model is very nice! pity is not again completed. when i play soul reaver for first time, and i see the zephonim clan of spider vampires, ... they look like a hybrid between smeagol and shelob LOL. when this model is released, can i make a "zephonim" reskin of the model for use for my Legacy of Kain mod? Zephonim are like smeagol for the aspects. for the other vampires clans of soul reaver 1 i have make good new model with modern graphic, but zephonim is a thorn on my side.

Very difficult model to make... my result are not the best, i am not a modeller, and make a zeph model merging parts of other models is not a good result >_> .

ZephonimA3.jpg N

Maybe the smeagol model can help me with make this creature? :\

About the gunships and New trilogy staff: they are amazing!! Nice work, really! :)