Wow JK is alive!!

Zappa_0

Hello and Greetings. Seeing this place really excites me as I have been around Jedi Knight since the release of the game. Some of the old players may remember me, but for the newer one I am Zappa. I have worked with some of the greats in JK Modding. I have seen the best and worst of times for the game community. I also make movies some may remember Jedi-Outcast Movies for JK3. Im still working on stuff from days long ago, but seeing this place excites me to get back into the community!

Link to my videos

Dai likes this

Greetings Zappa, welcome to the JKHub.

I wish however, the game was much more active than it is. I have witnessed clans rise and fall as well as many servers disappear permanently off the grid. I do hope activity picks up in the following year.

I wish it was more active too. hopefully with the new star wars movies coming we will get a new wave of interest in the game. sad to see lucasarts closed down. who knows when we will ever get a new star wars game that does aswell as the jk series. I hope to upload some of my personal files for JA that I have received over the years that ive used in my movies. its a shame not to share them and just let them go to waste. really like what ive seen of the jkhub so far.

eezstreet likes this

I wish it was more active too. hopefully with the new star wars movies coming we will get a new wave of interest in the game. sad to see lucasarts closed down. who knows when we will ever get a new star wars game that does aswell as the jk series. I hope to upload some of my personal files for JA that I have received over the years that ive used in my movies. its a shame not to share them and just let them go to waste. really like what ive seen of the jkhub so far.

Side Note: Nobody cares about LucasArts. Disney has ruined star wars and dragged the name into the mud.

Bek and Jeff like this

Hi Zappa... welcome to JKHub. Now if you could just give me some basic information...

• Where do you live?
  • What is your street address?
  • What is your cell phone number?
  • What is your first and last name?
  • What is your mother's maiden name?
  • What health plans might you pursue?

Thank you for your time.

h643, Bek and Zappa_0 like this

Nope I am not Darth Zappa, but I use to know him. He was a very nice guy and talented mapper. Im sure he wouldnt mind his maps being hosted here as jk3files can be down at times. Anyways we always got asked if he made movies and I made maps. I wish I knew how to map, but I will leave that to the pros and I will stick to movie editing and skinning.

Hi Zappa... welcome to JKHub. Now if you could just give me some basic information...

• Where do you live?
  • What is your street address?
  • What is your cell phone number?
  • What is your first and last name?
  • What is your mother's maiden name?
  • What health plans might you pursue?

Thank you for your time.

you forgot to ask for his cb radio handle ;)

Lamented and Zappa_0 like this