Check out these cool skins!

Are they uploaded anywhere?

I've been looking forit for the past 2 weeks and Have found nothing pertaining to these models, but what I did find out is that the same author is JKhub I think it's darth shiftee, but I'm not sure 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh hey those skins are mine lol. not sure any of them still exist.

mostly made them for practice and to test new ideas for texturing and such.

Urgh that Kit Fisto model should never be textured "realistic", it was meant for the clone wars pack and it should remain burried in it. I don't approve of the Kel-Dor soldier either.

i agree but it was for practice..lol

Ohhh... The T2 droids I was talking about were the R2 units. Perhaps I looked at the naming nomenclature wrong... The sort of 'gaming case' R2's caught my eye.

I know right, they look awesome in my opinion, I think I had computer case similar to it when I was trying to build my computer (attempts were futile) 

Ohhh... The T2 droids I was talking about were the R2 units. Perhaps I looked at the naming nomenclature wrong... The sort of 'gaming case' R2's caught my eye.

I called them t2 droids when i made them like 6 or 7 years ago 

maybe ill remake them sometime besides better..since back when i made those i sucked ass at texturing 

Bek likes this

I called them t2 droids when i made them like 6 or 7 years ago 

maybe ill remake them sometime besides better..since back when i made those i sucked ass at texturing 

I'm all for any droid skins, and it would be neat to see how far your power has grown!

well compared to then and the skins in that post i mostly do things like this now

screenshot2_zps96dfa964.jpg

grunttan_zps48dc0a69.jpg]

Don't make too much for jka these days anymore and most of what i did make died with my old computer lol. mostly mod fallout 3 fallout new vegas and skyrim now.