Is possible to import MAP into blender in some mode?

Go to solution Solved by Szico VII,

Hello to alls and happy new years! I hope yu have passed a good holidays! :D

am here for ask alittle favour. I have a friend that help me with my LOK project mod\conversion. She use blender, not JA, and go to love for some wonderful temple map. Is not for stolen or other, is just for her personal fun and mapping learning.

There is a way to import directly by radiant to blender 2.64 a map file? @@mrwonko plugin can only export the map by a blender project.

there is the ASE option, but i not know how to convert a map into ASE format. 

i can import the map, with texture and material fixed good, into Deled with map plug in of deled, and deled can export to collada o wavefront obj, but i prefear a more direct mode because i see this evening thatdeled not import the patched or curved or nurbs surfaces. >_>

Thanks for any suggestion. :)

• Solution

"C:\Utilities\GTK Radiant 1.6.3\q3map2\q3map2.exe" -game ja -meta -patchmeta -subdivisions 4 -v -fs_basepath "C:/Games/Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/gamedata" %1
"C:\Utilities\GTK Radiant 1.6.3\q3map2\q3map2.exe" -game ja -convert -format ase -fs_basepath "C:/Games/Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy/gamedata" %1
pause

CHANGE THE PATHHS TO POINT TO YOUR Q3MAP2 AND JA GAMEDATA DIRECTORY FIRST

Save that into notepad, save it as a .bat file, then drag 'n drop your .map onto it and it will spit out an ASE file into the same directory

Asgarath83 and Morabis like this