Hey there

Liam

Hello to all!, 

My good friend DT directed me here and I have been glancing through all the work you guys have been doing and all of it looks amazingly awesome.

Looking forward to sharing some of my work with you guy and having a good time I'm excited to be part of a community for JA and hope I can help out in whatever way I can.  :winkthumb:

ChalklYne likes this

Welcome. I like your album, cool work. You are currently in school for game design? Or are you working in game design?

Hey Moondog, thanks very much! I'm currently not in college and/or work  work in game design at the moment it is purely for myself .

Thanks all for the kind comments on my work cant wait to transfer it into Jedi Academy !

therfiles likes this

Are you the liam from Quake 3? Aka the one with the fragmovies and frags in Get Quaked?

I rarely play Quake 3 except for the odd time i'm on a pc with no steam account of course! lol, But nah im awful in all fairness at shooters love me some assasin creed and arkham tho!  :lol:

Circa likes this

I rarely play Quake 3 except for the odd time i'm on a pc with no steam account of course! lol, But nah im awful in all fairness at shooters love me some assasin creed and arkham tho!  :lol:

Would love to see some Assassin's Creed models for JA!

liam!!! longtime no see old friend!

Zappa! how are ya doing mate??

Long time no see indeed dude been far too long man delighted to see ya again!  :o

As for Assasin Creed model in Ja..ahh I do not want to spend time in jail for using other peoples work lol! but I have had ideas in the past with friends on working on Altair which is still the most badass assasin of course haha  :ph34r:

As for Assasin Creed model in Ja..ahh I do not want to spend time in jail for using other peoples work lol! but I have had ideas in the past with friends on working on Altair which is still the most badass assasin of course haha  :ph34r:

Why would you spend time in jail? I was referring to making one from scratch. Not porting.

Why would you spend time in jail? I was referring to making one from scratch. Not porting.

Ah sorry I must of must read your post in a rush there.

However, In terms of making assassin creed models for Jedi Academy I think i'm going to be sticking in realms of the Sci-fi tech theme for the moment and really do not have much interest in replicating something else.. unless its needed of course ill have a look into it  :)