i could use some ref pics for this guy if you guys come across anything

b2tp.jpg

@@AshuraDX   @@therfiles   @@Circa

may i suggest a ref pic and free texture section of the site? maybe structured like this

Modeling

Ref pics         Free textures     Video tutorial links        Resources

1                                                                                       

Anakin Skywalker   Obi Wan Kenobi   Yoda   Etc.                                                               

Someone is always having problems finding good ref pics. Would be cool. Also, people are always making textures on thier spare time that someone else could use. Let us post various new threads for new character or vehicle or weapon ref pics . Like, I have this I'm sure someone could use. Tons of things like this. 

bwrg.jpg

Circa likes this

Hmmmm...that does sound like an interesting idea, @@ChalklYne! Maybe we could integrate something like this into the Wiki...that way the user wouldn't have to trawl through long threads to find what they are looking for. Good thinking!

Dude! That model is looking great! I almost wonder if there is anyway to move the trooper's hand bone (or whatever the bone which the game bolts weapons to is called) into the shoulder gun, so he shoot bullets from his shoulder blaster. It would need some new animations of course, but that could be neat!

Circa likes this