Mission: Imperial Space Station

Rage

Hey guys,

here I want to present you a little preview of what I made so far for the SP Mission "Imperial Space Station". I wanted to show this like 2 months ago, but anyways, here is what I got :)

Right now it's only the hangar where you start as Jaden (first version of the story is discribed in this topic http://jkhub.org/topic/2640-gold-pack-discussion/page-6).

Cool  :)

Okay, what's about something like that? If there are some mistakes, please correct me, at some points I wasn't totaly sure how to discribe or write something. Of course, that's just an idea.

Mission: Shelsha Space Station

Kyle: Jaden, we could get some intact
sotmtrooper armours in a mission, as well as a few security codes, by capturing an imperial
freighter. The codes give us entrance to an imperial space station in the Shelsha sector, where at last supposed activies of the Sith cult became registered by the secret service. Get with the help of a stormtrooper armour and the codes into the space station, get access to the main computer and load every information you can. If the Empire really works together with this Sith cult, we could be able to get some clarity in this. I know, this mission sounds tough, but I also know that you will make it. May the force be with you.

-------------------------------

Video: Jaden flies in a freighter to the imperial space station in the Shelsha sector, he comes nearby. Voice over intercom: "Unidentificated freighter, send us your ID and your concerns." Jaden (in stormtrooper armour, but with out helmet): "Shelsha station, here's the Flying Sprinter. I got technical equipment and supply for the base onboard, I send you my authorization." Short silence. "Flying Sprinter, take approach in hangar B, a packing team will be waiting for you." Jaden: "Understood, Shelsha station."
The freighter flies into the space station and lands in the hangar. Stormtrooper and other stuff go around. Jaden puts on the helmet, whispers "Hope, that's no trap" and goes offboard. The packing team looks interrogative at him. Jaden: "Personal security for the freighter pilot. The damn Republic tries to capture our ships in the last time more than ever. The cargo is in the storeroom." He nodds into the ship. The team disappears in the freighter. Jacen looks around him, nobody takes notice of him and he goes off.

-------------------------------

And the starts the fun. There are some directions you can go to, and of course, at the beginning, you fight with no one, or at least, not if you're not alone with a person (for example a tech officer or something in a small room where you can get a code card.) But at some point, a cultist or a reborn runs over the floor and recgonizes you in the force. Immediatley he commands the stormtroopers to kill you. I'm not sure if this would come better before, or after you can get the information out of the computer.

Best Regards,
Rage

I decied to chose a style between the Death Star and a JK2-ish imperial base. There will be four doors (on the screenshot and finished is only the huge one) so that you can go in many directions. I hope you will like it and ideas and criticism are always wanted!

Best regards,

Rage

j2zk72it.jpg

pd536zdk.jpg

gegz3azn.jpg

Circa, afi, katanamaru and 11 others like this

Thanks dudes :)

I think all of these are base textures, many of them are from JK2. Yea, the shuttle's aswell from the basic game, I looked through all ship models and thought that it would be the best right now, but who knows, maybe we'll find a better one? :D

Omicron and Circa like this
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

here I want to present you a little preview of what I made so far for the SP Mission "Imperial Space Station". I wanted to show this like 2 months ago, but anyways, here is what I got :)

Right now it's only the hangar where you start as Jaden (first version of the story is discribed in this topic http://jkhub.org/topic/2640-gold-pack-discussion/page-6). I decied to chose a style between the Death Star and a JK2-ish imperial base. There will be four doors (on the screenshot and finished is only the huge one) so that you can go in many directions. I hope you will like it and ideas and criticism are always wanted!

Best regards,

Rage

j2zk72it.jpg

pd536zdk.jpg

gegz3azn.jpg

Reminds me of Lunar Base from MBII.

And I hated that map.

I didn't say I hate yours. Just saying...

Should stop saying.

Wow, that is surely an eye-catching picture. It gives a truthful Star Wars feel, that one I haven't seen from Jedi Outcast, Dark Forces II and classic movies.

The design is almost flawless, and has something unique to it. I can't add anything else here. I must say, that the only thing that you might like to change is the Jedi Academy transport. I know the model looks like that, but it was scaled to a smaller version by the developers, and if you look at this one back in JA (where it appears, like Yavin or Blenjeel), it's much larger.

If you intend to change that, use modelscale in the parameters.

z3filus likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! :)

I saw a few screenshots of lunar base too and it reminded me as well of my map :D Though I haven't played it before, unfortunately ever MBII as far as I can remember.

Yea, I know what you mean @@Szico VII :D, I think hangars are just typical for Star Wars, especially the Imperial ones, and I can't remember how often I've been mapping one ;) But still, it's big fun!

Thank you @@NumberWan, that's very nice to hear :) Espiacally because I wanted to catch exactly these style, from the Death Star e.g. That's a good idea, I will do that. I thought about something like that before, 'cause it was just looking too small or using another model.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...