New Background

Circa

The reason I don't turn on anti aliasing is because my FPS is bad enough as it is xD. And SiLink, nice pics but...does anyone want anything more...open? You know what I mean? Like a view of a large landscape stretching a far distance.

The reason I don't turn on anti aliasing is because my FPS is bad enough as it is xD. And SiLink, nice pics but...does anyone want anything more...open? You know what I mean? Like a view of a large landscape stretching a far distance.

There aren't many maps like that in base, or even custom ones. Naboo Hills maybe.

I wasn't originally planning on leaving it to a vote, but since many of you have requested it, I will try to set that up.

@@SecretApprentice, you have some pretty good shots there, but they aren't big enough. If one of yours is chosen, we will need to replicate it on one of our bigger screens. Not a big deal.

Anyone else that wants to submit, please do so ASAP. As in, by tomorrow.

Also, important note. Any images that were submitted that aren't of base JA or Star Wars film related were disqualified, as stated in the rules. It would be silly to have a background of a KOTOR map on a JK site. I almost did the same for the Star Wars film ones, but decided to leave them in, since I said they were fine in the rules. I didn't expect to get that many.

I wasn't originally planning on leaving it to a vote, but since many of you have requested it, I will try to set that up.

@@SecretApprentice, you have some pretty good shots there, but they aren't big enough. If one of yours is chosen, we will need to replicate it on one of our bigger screens. Not a big deal.

Anyone else that wants to submit, please do so ASAP. As in, by tomorrow.

Also, important note. Any images that were submitted that aren't of base JA or Star Wars film related were disqualified, as stated in the rules. It would be silly to have a background of a KOTOR map on a JK site. I almost did the same for the Star Wars film ones, but decided to leave them in, since I said they were fine in the rules. I didn't expect to get that many.

Yeah the picture size is my bad, I don't have that monitor format. I never really edited picture size before tbh, since this is the only time I really have been showing off pictures. How would I do that again? :P

Yeah the picture size is my bad, I don't have that monitor format. I never really edited picture size before tbh, since this is the only time I really have been showing off pictures. How would I do that again? :P

Well you can't edit them to make them bigger. If you did, they would pixelate really badly. We will have to retake them, by going to the location in the map, and replicating what you did.

I'm finishing up the voting thread now. So no more submissions. I had to narrow them down to the top 15, due to too many. Which is fine because only 3 people submitted, and had multiple.