My SP mod

We'll have to communicate a little more then. Since I'm adding animations and you have some values changed we'll need to share notes.

Right right. I have a .gla too in the latest version to fix an animation bug but we might be able to work around that.

Well you see for the walk backwards animations for sabers, I wanted to use the forward-walk ones played in reverse, because the forward ones for duals and single held up the saber in a guard-like stance correctly making it easier to block, whereas the staff animation was already the forwards one played in reverse.

However JA has a bug where animations played in reverse easily get "stuck", so in Dragon I manually reversed the animations and ported them back into the game with the animations reversed playing forward, so the bug was fixed.

I'd rather have seperate runs and walks, both forward and backward, for each style. It's easy to make runs and walks that match up with a stance. If we turn off the upper part of the walk it may look unnatural. The upper body would be static, or breathing, while the lower body was running and walking.