Darth Maul

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice.

One thing I don't like about Maul's robe is the lines. They look really weird to me. Though the lines you made look a lot more blended in than Mars', I still don't like that too much. But I know it's accurate, so oh well. :P

It is because they're too perfect, in real life movement, wind, bad seamstresses, etc...would make them all slightly off set and have creases and folds, etc...breaking up the perfect straight lines.

Circa likes this

JKG Developer

Fine, have it your way... but at least try my suggestion ONCE before releasing this. Could make the difference in accuracy and if I'm wrong, sorry for bothering you.

And now I feel like a dick. It just doesn't look the same to me as what I see of the TFU Maul .obj model on tf3dm. It doesn't seem as round.

I don't think anyone thinks you're "a dick" but hey let the man do his thing..I'm sure it will be top notch when out. It already looks tops. I had the same perspective as you and the I realized I had my 16:9 LCD set to 1600 x 1050 :P anyway, the thing is you can always try to reskin it to adjust if you want ;)

I'm anxious to see this one out :) gonna be one of the best ones out there!

Bek likes this

Those 3 pics above show all the variants I'm including. :)

Sorting out the pk3 atm.

Let me know if you need any help with icons, screenshots, NPC or SP support, etc! Or sounds.

I suppose adding his Sith comlink wouldn't be too terribly hard if someone wanted it to have everything seen in the movie. Not saying you need to add this. But if someone did, I wouldn't think it would be that hard.

Where is that seen in the movie? I just watched it last week. :P
negru_tudor likes this