15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with these results?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • Who are these modders?
    • Delete this topic
    • I don't care

Here's what I think: list them yourself. What was supposed to be recognition turned into a big stink over nothing.

*shrug*

I really don't like the concept of a thread or "hall of fame" for modders. It kinda breaks the whole intrinsic value of modding. Instead of people wanting to mod because it's fun, I think people will mod for the recognition, which isn't a great thing if you ask me. Kinda like how a whole bunch of people got onto the whole indie/UDK/Unity scene once the potential $$$ in doing so became known to the public.

MoonDog, ent and Omicron like this

Same principle applies to forum threads if you want a meaningful discussion.

This thread isn't about ME its about the recognition these modders earned, if you LOSERS can't see that then there is no point for you to be posting in my threads. I have been around for about a year, you should know me by now I don't take garbage like this nicely.

This thread isn't about ME its about the recognition these modders earned, if you LOSERS can't see that then there is no point for you to be posting in my threads. I have been around for about a year, you should know me by now I don't take garbage like this nicely.

I think you are taking it all wrong. You created a poll, sort of encourages discussion in of itself. Something like this is going to be subject to a huge amount of personal opinion. Top *insert* lists are always a source of a LOT of debate. Not sure why you are taking the insult and offense road. Not a good way to hold a discussion.

I don't know if that was serious or not. Not mad either way. I figure we all got into this to do something we wanted and it was that selfish drive to make better stuff that kept us going. If I didn't like my animations I wouldn't keep making them. Besides being selfish is not a bad thing really. All things in moderation.

Besides, my offer to make that animation pack for you still stands.

MoonDog likes this