New Star Wars Games

• 1 year later...

New Lego Star Wars trailer.

Looks like they're releasing a demo mission as well!

Pretty cool. It'll be a big difference from the other Lego Star Wars, since they're using a lot of actual dialogue from the film. The previous games were just silent.

• 3 weeks later...

There are a lot now, but if you don't like them then don't play them. I've really only played the SW ones so I'm perfectly happy with this new one. You can tell they've learned A LOT over the years of making them. It's crazy how complex it is compared to the original Lego Star Wars.

There are a lot now, but if you don't like them then don't play them. I've really only played the SW ones so I'm perfectly happy with this new one. You can tell they've learned A LOT over the years of making them. It's crazy how complex it is compared to the original Lego Star Wars.

Lego batman 3 is the perfect example of too complex. I mean it didn't even feel like I was doing anything. The world just fell into place in this mess of bricks and random dialogue. I was really glad they didn't do that to Lego TFA. I played the originals like ten years ago and am super exited for this new game. I kind of wished they could've avoided the speaking though, because the grunts and shrugs kind of added to the fun of it for me. Having straight from the movie dialogue was especially tedious. I really liked how they strayed from the main plot a bit, like in the first level with rey or breaking poe free. But I really love the free roam. In the old games I would just get luke and vader as my characters and run around the cantina fighting people for no reason. Now theres a whole galaxy of stuff to do, even if a lot of it is just generic races and errands. This really is the only good Star Wars game thats came out since Disney, cause battlefront was a total bust. Hopefully some of the new content coming is good. Having Amy Hennig on the Visceral team gives me hope, because Uncharted 4 was really good (like the rest of the series).

I like Lego games more, when they don't make any talking to the game. It looks more natural, with jokes being introduced by body language. The first game, which I played, and which had this voicing, was the LOTR Lego game. Still quite good.

But I like Indiana Jones a lot (the first one, which stays true to the films).

Seven likes this