Sales and freebies

Message added by Circa

These sales are usually temporary, so don't miss out when you see one posted! If you post a sale, be sure to link to it if possible and state for how long it's up if you can.

Most big game sales and freebies are posted on this subreddit, so be sure to check there and post any you think people should know about in this thread. Epic Games also gives out a free game every week if you use their launcher. Check out whatever is free now at this link.

Here is where we can share good sales or freebies for things we find for other people to take advantage of.

I'll start it off.

Just saw this great deal. Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout: Tactics are free from GOG.com. They're old games but classics and I've never had the chance to play through them. They offer both Windows and Mac versions.

• 3 weeks later...

Not really related, but if you want good server hosting, try this:

https://www.digitalocean.com/

Quoting from Slash here from TG:

BTW, if anyone is looking for a cheap VPS, I can recommand DigitalOcean (please use my referral link: https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=1dd9da063ea2).

They have a VPS that costs $5 a month, and it has 20 GB of SSD space, 512 MB of RAM, 1 CPU core @ 2+ GHz, and 1 TB of bandwidth per month. You can choose between New York, Amsterdam and San Fransico. You can install Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Arch Linux or Fedora on it. Also, you don't have to use it for a whole month, you can use it for 1 hour if you want to test something out, and it'll cost you about $0.00744.

Raz0r likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

The entire Splinter Cell series is part of the Steam weekend deal. I recommend taking advantage of that, great games and that's one heck of a sale. Blacklist just came out in Novemeber or so and it's $20. The older games are insanely cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

Those of you that have Xbox Live on Xbox 360, there's some really good sales going on right now. I just picked up Dishonored for $10. There are some other great titles for pretty cheap right now. Just follow the Dashboard ads.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But.. they're free :P

No they aren't?

They might as well be though, considering most of the time you can get the package by paying like $1, so if you're broke, or just feeling particularly cheap, then you can still get stuff...but they often have additional items you have to meet the average amount to get.

No they aren't?

They might as well be though, considering most of the time you can get the package by paying like $1, so if you're broke, or just feeling particularly cheap, then you can still get stuff...but they often have additional items you have to meet the average amount to get.

Yeah, not literally free-free(..-free). But getting 5 potentially good games for what you can spare, or 7 games for $4-5-6 makes me use terms such as free, if I'm not careful!

At least the absence of a job shouldn't be physically keeping someone from getting bundles.

• 1 year later...