Best/Cheapest Hosting Provider?

Currently, I use Weebly for my personal website, which hosts the site itself. I've been wanting to switch to WordPress.org for awhile now for more customization and freedom and I think I will soon. I've been looking around for a good hosting company though. JKHub uses PheonixVPS which is pretty good, but a bit more than what I need and the price shows.

WP suggests BlueHost, but does anyone have any better ones that they know of? I want the cheapest one, but still has all the bells and whistles.

I would also like one that bills me every year instead of every month, but I see that's hard to come by.

Currently, I use Weebly for my personal website, which hosts the site itself. I've been wanting to switch to WordPress.org for awhile now for more customization and freedom and I think I will soon. I've been looking around for a good hosting company though. JKHub uses PheonixVPS which is pretty good, but a bit more than what I need and the price shows.

WP suggests BlueHost, but does anyone have any better ones that they know of? I want the cheapest one, but still has all the bells and whistles.

I would also like one that bills me every year instead of every month, but I see that's hard to come by.

The only one I've ever used and will use in the future again is Xtreemhost.com. I have a few small business websites I made and used their free plan since I didn't need any of the pay features. Basically, I just needed hosting. Their full service package is $42/yr. They only have these two plans. They weren't rated high when I first found them but the more I searched the more opinions I found and the more confused I got, so, I just went with them.. hehe.. No complaints.

Circa likes this