Jedi Knight 4?

Would you guys want another JK game with same or even more flexible modding system and better systems (e.g. combat) + epic multiplayer (same as in JK3) ? Personally I would love it but only if it would be well-made, what you guys think? what you lot would like to see?

PS: I'm learning programming (slowly, but I am) and in the future I want to be best game maker so you know... you never know what I could make ^,^ 

JA had better multiplayer but the SP campaign was so god awful, the story, the maps, the characters, dialogue, everything. JO had a story that at least followed the original dark forces theme, it just lacked things like dual and staff sabers. Where I prefer single 99% of the time having the option of dual and staff is nice.

One thing better with JKA maps is the fact they had a more varied atmosphere. Many different worlds, and each felt different. JKO maps didn't have enough variety IMO.

BruceJohnJenner likes this

If we were to follow the JKA storyline, then that already happened for 99% of all the sane players.

That's not exactly following a storyline, but rather following a certain scenario. That scenario happens to be non-canon. C'mon, wouldn't you want to see Rosh die under different circumstances?

JKA isn't JK3........

It's the 3rd JK game.

Omicron likes this

DF2 is JK1, JO is JK2 and JA is JK3. DF isn't JK and MOTS is a JK1 expansion. Or:

0. DF

1. DF2

1.5.  MOTS

2. JO

3. JA

JA is actually an expansion as well. See this thread. It was also said by a Raven developer in the past as well I believe (don't quote me on that). That's why you can't find it officially called "Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy". Just "Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy". Just like MOTS.

hleV, Omicron and Evulant like this