Ahsoka Tano (Reskin)

The model is really a mess.

- Overuse of tri's all over the place, mainly the face & hands

- Proportions are for the most part, horrible

- No actual caps are used, instead they are attached to the mesh parts

- Multiple faces on a lot of parts

@@Circa

There are too many things I deem wrong with this model, so I don't want to bother fixing it up. Your best bet is to contact the author so they can fix it.

@@Circa

yuck , that's a fugly issue , and it certainly wouldn't take a lot of time to fix , if you didn't have to reweight the model

but I don't think it's worth fixing , I'd rather build a new model but as you know I allready have a ton of unfinished models and lack the time to

finish them I'm happy when I can invest a few hours of work into one of my models in a week which does not only depend on my freetime but also my concentration

DT. likes this

@@Circa

yuck , that's a fugly issue , and it certainly wouldn't take a lot of time to fix , if you didn't have to reweight the model

but I don't think it's worth fixing , I'd rather build a new model but as you know I allready have a ton of unfinished models and lack the time to

finish them I'm happy when I can invest a few hours of work into one of my models in a week which does not only depend on my freetime but also my concentration

I have an... idea... about an Ahsoka model...

More than an idea...

A development....

An experiment....

A project...

An in-development experimental project...

Hehehe.