Ahsoka Tano (Reskin)

Well I wasn't really planning on posting this to get feedback because I don't really care about it that much. I started it about 2 months ago out of boredom.

I'm not a fan of the model itself, but I especially wasn't a fan of the original skin. I decided to touch it up a bit. I might release it but I guess if I do, I should get some decent feedback first.

Thoughts? This is the original.

4698.png

ybd.png

fkzv.png

i62q.png

These are some of the references I used.

AhsokaHS.jpg
Ahsoka-Tano-star-wars-the-clone-wars.png
823-Ahsoka-Tano.jpg
Ahsoka_Tano.png

Why are her hands darker than the rest of the skin? Fix that before it's uploaded, lol.

Otherwise, I love the facial rework you did. Got tired of staring at wide-eyed derpface.

Shoot, I forgot to change those. Thanks for pointing that out.
Lamented likes this

You know, her eyes look a little too blue. Based on the reference shots, they should be a bit greener.

I think that might just be the shots where she has her lightsaber ignited. Most of the time she seems pretty blue-eyed: 

ahsoka-tano.jpg

Ikr!?

And hey Circa--I have a few ideas on how to make Ahsoka look more detailed. I could give a try if you lended me your textures unless you wouldn't want me to do anything with them yet. Just saying.

B8LMGkY.jpg

This is a girl (singer) named Keisha Buchanan that I recently got into. I don't know if it's just me, but she has an uncannily downright good resemblence to Ahsoka.

I feel like a whole page was just deleted in this thread...

For good reason. My thread. I have the powah to clean it.

macc.png

Ikr!?

And hey Circa--I have a few ideas on how to make Ahsoka look more detailed. I could give a try if you lended me your textures unless you wouldn't want me to do anything with them yet. Just saying.

What did you have in mind? You could download the original model and textures to show if you like.

Barricade24 likes this

Alright, I was in the process of finishing this up and take screenshots in-game, but I realized how poorly this model is weighted. And it doesn't have proper caps. There are also no eye-lids.

fk20.jpg

0cvv.jpg

It would be nice if someone could take a look and fix these issues. Not sure if it would be a quick fix or not. I summon @@ChalklYne @@DT85 @@AshuraDX. Although I know you are all busy, this would be nice to have fixed.