Beta Demo

DT85

@@GPChannel

Yeah, 02nar isn't done. :P Thanks for the feedback. Still need to redo a few more menu backgrounds before I'll move onto other areas of the mod. Can you please confirm you're using openjk_sp.x86.exe and not jasp.exe?

@@Ramikad

Not sure what's causing that. Try grabbing a fresh exe from the dropbox link and let me know.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was taken down since the game has undergone so many changes. The only thing that remains the same is the map architecture but the render engine is different as are all the models.

I've taken control of the mod btw in case you might not have known and I rarely post here anymore, mostly on the jkcommunity discord.

5 hours ago, minilogoguy18 said:

It was taken down since the game has undergone so many changes. The only thing that remains the same is the map architecture but the render engine is different as are all the models.

I've taken control of the mod btw in case you might not have known and I rarely post here anymore, mostly on the jkcommunity discord.

so the old demo is not playable anymore?

It's gone mainly because DT was hosting it and left the mod, I took all of the assets but as of now the first level doesn't render correctly on the current EXE due to the render engine changes, the level is like super dark. The maps lighting and shaders have to be redone.

Smoo likes this
  • 5 months later...