Nikto

OlgO

We've actually made several skins, and none of them is that reddish. :) In all cases the helmet is correspondent with the general apparel, armor.

Also we could have made the completely new model, but this time we used only the new head. That's to make a more interlinked thug gang, where Niktos fight alongside with already familiar human mercenaries from JA.

Niktos are not the only ones among the new bounty hunters. There are also more Humans, Duros and Zeltron. I also want to add Clawdites and Rattataki. The bounty hunters (as all most of other factions) have female adversaries at their side now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

@@GPChannel

I've looked into this matter. Yes, KOTOR does have very good sounds for Nikto, but there are only a few. For the most this includes pain sounds and death. Sometimes taunts. Just like in SWTOR, which has only a few voice files for most NPCs. In JA there are dozens, including at least four for the damage, several deaths, taunts, and other.

• 3 years later...

As Carth Onasi would say – "It is probably nothing", but I find some funny similarity between our Nikto bounty hunter and the new character by the name of Neeku, who is also a Nikto in the "Resistance" animated show.

nikto_dp_zpsyczkxb0u.png

nikto_res_zpsd1bzju5j.png

Aside from this observation, there are only a few things to mention right now about DP, which can be discussed here.

yeyo JK likes this

As Carth Onasi would say – "It is probably nothing", but I find some funny similarity between our Nikto bounty hunter and the new character by the name of Neeku, who is also a Nikto in the "Resistance" animated show.

nikto_dp_zpsyczkxb0u.png

nikto_res_zpsd1bzju5j.png

Aside from this observation, there are only a few things to mention right now about DP, which can be discussed here.

You mean the new SW animated series is gonna look like this? O_o