Any Asian players here?

lukex

I have been playing JKA for 6 years(not taking single-player into account).And I can do some npc file editing and other files in pk3 like this(I mean those can be modified by changing numbers).I belongs to =NCN= clan.We hosts both JKA and MBII server.Maybe in the feature,we'll support EOC or JKG servers as well.

If you are an Asian player,you may come here to have fun.Usually we have players(not so many and most of them play MBII now) here between 11:00 to 15:00 GMT.

Sry for my bad English.

I was laughing when I saw this haha xD

I'm sure everyone is welcome, heck there's another thread out there that asks if any Aussies around or something and TS didn't get arrowed.

Unfortunately non-Asians get a shitty ping :lol: but no one is stopping you from joining his servers.

Right,man.

And what do you mostly play?JKA or MBII?

I was thinking the same thing, Ping.

LOL! I now realize your were responding to the user Ping, but when I first read that I thought you were referring to the players ping being higher, therefore it wouldn't make sense to play on an Asian server because of the lag xD.

Oh shoot @@lukex, I almost forgot:

Palpyv2.png

Jka. I used to play MB2 but bad ping everywhere so I stopped. Did you had a JA+ server? I recall playing in a HK server, JA+ and MB2 many months ago.

Yes,we visited each others' server when they still had a MBII server.And now,they are regular players in our server.But usually,we don't use formal name.At the meantime,we have a JA+ server,but as you can see,most time it's empty...Next time we have a match I'll inform you that.Other players are welcomed as well if you don't mind ping and lag...