Ciao!

Mm, i was not much educate. how i am stupid. >.<

i not have again make presentation.

Well, time to remedy.

My name is Davide, i am 30 and i at moment i am a young writer of fantasy science fiction. i not have much succeess again, because italian culture is very far about this kind of books and i ahve some trobles with promotion. however i am in a nazional competition and i am eights on the list of the more voted books. 

i hope the judgements like my opera. sorry for my bad english.

however i have some little trouble in real life: i live in sardinia in a lonely place, unique son, with my parents.

i havbe not much friends, and internet is my door for the world. that's because i have some genetical issue and a lot amount of heal problem after a bad disease i get on my teen age and make me 2 years of hospital, so i was costricted to leave high school for regard my life.

well, i have passion of fantasy, science fiction, star wars, jedi academy game and saga.

also i love the legacy of kain vampires series, and my other community is the italian community about LOK.

i am working by years on a mod on Jedi academy for makling ana matorial Dark Prophecy for do a sequel to Defiance, because lok saga are unfinished.

wel,, is pratically all about me.

i do a veeery boring live. lol. :(

i am here for learn about modding and a lot of coding, and for share my little experience, i hope to receive some help and be of some help.

See ya.

PS: i look this forum by a lot of time. in the pass months, i pass some time in the chat of JA coders of the IRC for the coding.

Pity i am a disaster on the code.

well, now i am ending to make the sabers and the last map objects.

after this and the fix of NPCs of my mod, i wanna try to encode somethjing, about weapomns and force powre. i stressed the forum with some topic aabout that. i am interessed to SP gameplay, more of MP. i never played much the MP. i am a lonely player. i am not much good on the multigames.

well, a greeting to alls.

Onysfx likes this

Ah so you're Italian. Very nice. Welcome to JKHub.

Do you use a translator website or do you know how to speak English? I ask because it can be really hard to understand you due to your broken English. Just curious.

Do you use a translator website or do you know how to speak English? I ask because it can be really hard to understand you due to your broken English. Just curious.

LOl everyone against my english. the italian friend, too. XD.

No i not use a translator. I try to speak. i have some trouble with the gergal expression and grammatic. 

for the error of ortography, is my mode of writing, is famigerated also in italian, sorry. Because i need to pay max attention to writing when i work on the books, i not have the will and the force for make that also in the internet conversation.

my mental and phisical forces are weak, so i need to focus for do the max with the minimal. sorry. :\

well, i not study english by... oh my... sixteen years??? O.o, really, i see not much people in real life and cannot talk with much folks except my parents, so for english is more bad. i hope youcan have tollerance with me.  :(

yu need to considere that i learn the more of my english with kotor, kotor2, videgames and a mmorpg.

so is not perfect. really not. :\ i am sorry. i know a lot of spanish but i talk bad of the english.

so, or italian, or english, or spanish. i not know other way for interaction with strangers.

Oh, about my country: Italy is beatiful for art, monument, nature, castles and food. but in sardinia we have not castle, lol the panorama of my home is like Kenya... the mediterraneum vegetaion is all yellow, not green. uff. :\ really, i like more if i live on some beaty art city like Rome of Florence of Verona.

however, at moment italian passed are a bad period, we have a catastrophical economical crysis, and our politician are very dumbs so we are in a falling ship on a storm sea. :\ for that, we are very nervouses. people has not work, and the youngness has not future,. more escape for find the work. it's strange. the begin of XXI century, for us, is like the begin of XX century. :\ 

as told master dorak... the story is ciclical. who not learn by mistakes do they agains.

auff, really, my english is terrible. I hope i not been banned for my bad expressions.

Oh, about my country: Italy is beatiful for art, monument, nature, castles and food. but in sardinia we have not castle, lol the panorama of my home is like Kenya... the mediterraneum vegetaion is all yellow, not green. uff. :\ really, i like more if i live on some beaty art city like Rome of Florence of Verona.

however, at moment italian passed are a bad period, we have a catastrophical economical crysis, and our politician are very dumbs so we are in a falling ship on a storm sea. :\ for that, we are very nervouses. people has not work, and the youngness has not future,. more escape for find the work. it's strange. the begin of XXI century, for us, is like the begin of XX century. :\ 

as told master dorak... the story is ciclical. who not learn by mistakes do they agains.

auff, really, my english is terrible. I hope i not been banned for my bad expressions.

Of course you won't get banned. :P If your Italian is better than your English, you might want to consider using a translator site. It's not that we can't comprehend what you say, it just takes a lot of effort to figure it out.

Asgarath83 likes this

Google translator does not translate exactly from Italian to English. but actually works better than the translator I in the brain. What do you think? Now It's better? to worsen the thing is the fact that we Sardinians have the bad habit of using objects before the complements of verbs.

It doesn't matter how bad your English is as long as you bring tiramisu or some zeppole with you. Give to me now.

Ahahahahahahah, well, at dinner we have beans, meat croquettes, ham. Mmm in the fridge is the Viennetta I think. is a type of ice cream. is not really tiramisu but is very good. :)

It seems I have almost missed this thread.Too bad, I'm Italian too :D

however, at moment italian passed are a bad period, we have a catastrophical economical crysis, and our politician are very dumbs so we are in a falling ship on a storm sea. :\ for that, we are very nervouses. people has not work, and the youngness has not future,. more escape to find work. it's strange. the begin of XXI century, for us, is like the begin of XX century. :\ 

Esattamente.

And most of the companies are shutting down or relocating.

Asgarath83 likes this

It seems I have almost missed this thread.Too bad, I'm Italian too :D

Esattamente.

And most of the companies are shutting down or relocating.

We, ciao! So i am not the unique italian modder of the world? that's enjoy me! :D

We ciao! Dunque non sono l'unico modder italiano di jedi academy in tutto il mondo? questo mi rallegra! :D