What exactly is the focus of this?

eezstreet

We're still trying to hammer out the specifics, but our goal is to basically "fix" SP. We want to make a mod that commemorates 10 years of JKA and add tons of fun goodies that will make SP worth playing and a new experience for veteran players. What all that implies though is still being worked out (missions, weapons, characters, new plot, features, etc) but it's a community collab to give SP some of the love it deserves.

Even though it's nowhere near ready and not even on SP, redoing models with rend2 would be pretty awesome way to commemorate 10 years of JKA.

We're in a brainstorming phase. I'm ok if it takes a bit, if it means we craft a great product. I'm pretty sure we're focusing on SP however. But yeah, the goal is to fix SP (or MP) in a way that is an improvment for everyone. For some, it's new missions. Others, its new models. I'd love to package that all up in an amazing mod pack.

Well I don't think anything can polish up the turd that is a story with Rosh Penin, and everyone plays MP ALOT more lol. :P

That's our goal though. To make SP worth playing and replaying. Rosh can't be removed but perhaps we can make his story and character a little more bearable.

What's about making a task list? Writing all the ideas and suggestions down in a list and the names of the people who wanna work at it behind the tasks, so that we get a better overview?

New Saber Hilts - Member XXX

And I think it would be cool to have more saber colours available, like gold, silver (or white) and bronze

SOVIET CORSAIR likes this