rd-rend2 (old thread)

eezstreet

The glow is less in your face now. I might tweak it to be more like the original glow if people prefer the old way. Is there any difference at all if you toggle r_dynamicGlow?

And there's still some issues with ordering of draws which might be what you're seeing with the water.

The glow is less in your face now. I might tweak it to be more like the original glow if people prefer the old way. Is there any difference at all if you toggle r_dynamicGlow?

And there's still some issues with ordering of draws which might be what you're seeing with the water.

I like the more in your face glow more.

@@Xycaleth - I cant see any difference with 1 or 0. Screens later

I'm holding off on the extras for now while I get weather working.

What I need for the PBR stuff is some assets :P a simple model with a diffuse, specular, roughness and normal map. I suppose I could make something simple myself now I think about it.

Guest KENNITHH

What I need for the PBR stuff is some assets :P a simple model with a diffuse, specular, roughness and normal map. I suppose I could make something simple myself now I think about it.

I'd say , try to get your hands on some vehicle, weapon and character models as the materials are different , maybe from another game but just to try.

Seriously, if you manage to get PBR in rend2, imma love you forever :P