....EU FULL FORCE!

Harmy

• 4 months later...

Thanks to @Raz0r for spreading my shit (it even makes me feel embarrassed  :wub: ), but how about to stop mocking people and their fav game types or mods (this addressed not to Raz0r)? If someone likes fullforce and organizes a server, then it's great. Our community (JA/JO) is very little, and argueing about mods (ja+/base) or gametypes (duel with/without force, ctf, ffa guns etc) or whatever is just nonsense. Respect guys who play others stuff in the community, please. Maybe one day they will come to your mod/gametype just because you were nice to them?

Personally I watched some demos from Full Force and I enjoyed them. But I still play ctf. I also used to spend a lot time on old ups server with racearena where you could do strafe jumping with records and twi'leks. And it's different gametypes, and it's different mods including ja+ and base. I like some things in ja+, I like other things in base, and I also don't like some things. But I don't think I should force to love another mod or gametype or anything.

So I'd thank this guy for making one more place where people from our community can play, and therefore keep this community alive.

And I ask you again, guys, to respect other players and their taste of mods/gametypes.

P.S.: I am sorry for this offtop and this wall of words.

POKING: @Ping, @Bacon, @ensiform

h643 likes this