[Mod Request]Rosh and Jaden places reversed

• 2 weeks later...

You can do simply with a little pack that substitute jaden_male and rosh penin model. watch out to the address of the .Skins

files.

also, reset the parameter of Sound.cfg files of two models.

:)

Yes, should be VERY FUN :D

Jaden apperenace is too much of a "perfect superman \ superwoman" that's for me suck.

I loved the old movied of SW, because the characters are not superbeautiful like in the new trilogy. they seem like normal peopls

in a smaller conflict. a rebel pilot, porkins was very fat. XD

Ah, nice time, when movies's hero was not all Supermen :\

You can do simply with a little pack that substitute jaden_male and rosh penin model. watch out to the address of the .Skins

files.

also, reset the parameter of Sound.cfg files of two models.

:)

Yes, should be VERY FUN :D

Jaden apperenace is too much of a "perfect superman \ superwoman" that's for me suck.

I loved the old movied of SW, because the characters are not superbeautiful like in the new trilogy. they seem like normal peopls

in a smaller conflict. a rebel pilot, porkins was very fat. XD

Ah, nice time, when movies's hero was not all Supermen :\

Well said.

Circa likes this

Well... I don't like Rosh at all, but this is kinda nice idea. When I get home, I'll take assets and audacity, correcting just a few lines 2 models and some sounds - ad you an play as Rosh, and kill jaden. Also with a little effort sound montage, higher-ups will refer to you as Rosh. 

Well I think I'll do this in about two weeks, unless I get to my JKA any sooner.

Good luck!!! Will be very funny! When mod is read, share in the downloads! :D mmm, and if some mad man do the something with skywalker to the place of rosh? XD luke has already a cutted hand, now has a cutted arm or die, in the final... oh my... no no, is too nasty, poor Luke. LOL. mmm, maybe replace rosh with jar jar?? :D LOL lol, jar jar! YES! :D ahahahah XD and Luke as teacher instead of Kyle, and an Howler at the place of luke,  ,,,

iok: Luke -> Howler... or maybe a old ghost of Kenobi... AHAHAH :D  . Kyle -> Luke. Jar jar: Rosh. Player: Kyle katarn Result: a madness!!! :D :D :D :D :D