Endless Conflict 2.0!

Zurrag

Heya guys,

I'm Zurrag, the admin for the new Endless Conflict. We're a kinda serious roleplay, and we're looking for new people to join. Right now, we're very player reliant, and I aim to have the players decide basically everything. The story line has yet to decided because our Jedi leader flaked on us, and we're taking new applications for the position. Basically what this entails is just filling out the biography template and answering the questions in it, if your bio is good enough you'll be considered a candiate.

We're using Legacy RP as before, everything's on the forums. Give us a look, we're really looking for new members.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SWECRP/index/

Hey looking for some help finding legacy mod. Have six IRL friends with me looking to play as well.

Hey man, sorry for the late reply, but we've got a link to the mod on the forums now. It probably should have been uploaded sooner but it slipped my mind.

Hey man, sorry for the late reply, but we've got a link to the mod on the forums now. It probably should have been uploaded sooner but it slipped my mind.

FYI @@Zurrag , in JKE clicking Lightsaber to pick a LS crashes the game unless you have the original Nightfall weapon pack, I suggest you put that in the forums too.

• 2 months later...