Ingame Character & Saber Menus

Circa

• 1 month later...

I will be adding my old mod, Ingame Character & Saber Menus to the project.

This mod allows you to change your appearance and saber at any time ingame.

Bug detected: only after mission on Taspir, where Jaden lost him\she's lightsaber, u can choose staff lightsaber. Acording on this Ingame Character & Saber Menu mod u can choose any lightsabers in any missions - BEFORE U CAN CHOOSE STAFF Butterfly atack move NOT COST Force power points, also forward Butterfly not work, only right\left side Butterfly move is available.

Erm...what? The only thing I understand is the last question, and it isn't blown up. He leaves it behind when the rocks fall on top of them because there's no time. @@SOVIET CORSAIR

Pls again watch this video, Tavion BLOW'S UP Jaden saber.

Edited by SOVIET CORSAIR

Erm...what? The only thing I understand is the last question, and it isn't blown up. He leaves it behind when the rocks fall on top of them because there's no time. @@SOVIET CORSAIR

Tavion definitely destroys it with the scepter. :P

I'm not sure I understand what the issue is here though. Also, @@SOVIET CORSAIR, when I said don't double post, I meant in a row. You were fine to post after Hunter did. :D

Bug's in Circa mod:

1.Before Tier 3 - staff NOT use Force "mana" in special moves.

2.Only Left and Right side Butterfly is available before Tier 3.

I'm not use dual's, so i can't speak about bug's in them, but I'm suspect that they are kinda similar with staff.

Ok Sir, sorry me please, i'm new here, and my english as one dude said: "U'r English from Dark Side of the Force" xD

Bug's in Circa mod:

1.Before Tier 3 - staff NOT use Force "mana" in special moves.

2.Only Left and Right side Butterfly is available before Tier 3.

I'm not use dual's, so i can't speak about bug's in them, but I'm suspect that they are kinda similar with staff.

Ok Sir, sorry me please, i'm new here, and my english as one dude said: "U'r English from Dark Side of the Force" xD

That just means you have to have level 3 saber offense and saber defense, I assume. It's not a bug with my mod, that's how the game works. You don't get all force powers and moves until tier 3. Perhaps that's why they chose that time to give the player more saber options.

therfiles likes this
  • 1 month later...

I have the arrow keys bound to different outfits for my favorite characters in seperate config files. Being able to run around as Luke with a cloak and hood during the mission to take it off before a duel is great fun.

That's exactly why I made this mod! I wondered if I was the only one. :P
Jeff likes this

I will be adding my old mod, Ingame Character & Saber Menus to the project.

This mod allows you to change your appearance and saber at any time ingame.

My only problem with this mod is that when you upload to many mods on the base folder you get a bug where it refers you to a new game while your still ingame.

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...