Circa

Originals like out of own ideas, right? huh well I could really help here, I've done like tons of sabers already, might as well make 10 or 20 additional sabers or saber-weapons suited for this pack, just tell me any ideas or if you have wishes already. @@Circa, is there any plan on changing the SP story or let's say, continue it? 

Yes. An overview of this project can be seen here. New missions are planned to be included. We just need more help in that area. Our only mapper is relatively absent.

• 3 months later...

Well I thought that i'd let others know of the progress that's happening. Right now, as things stand, my packs are moving along nicely and also, I'm already working on the additional hilts. Right now I want to equip Alora, Tavion, Rosh and so on, later I've got some concepts from zefilus ready...and here and there I'll start on new other weapon models already, first off I'm gonna tackle the throwables, after I finish all my sabers of course. And I think that ChalklYne also started doing some models... not sure, though.

I've been doing some refilterings on droid models, however. I saw we were talking about this too, is there a thread about them here on JKHub? I'd like to post you some pictures, so you can tell me what you think, they're all 1024 res textures. I've done custom shaders for all of them, too.

Bek likes this

Well I thought that i'd let others know of the progress that's happening. Right now, as things stand, my packs are moving along nicely and also, I'm already working on the additional hilts. Right now I want to equip Alora, Tavion, Rosh and so on, later I've got some concepts from zefilus ready...and here and there I'll start on new other weapon models already, first off I'm gonna tackle the throwables, after I finish all my sabers of course. And I think that ChalklYne also started doing some models... not sure, though.

I've been doing some refilterings on droid models, however. I saw we were talking about this too, is there a thread about them here on JKHub? I'd like to post you some pictures, so you can tell me what you think, they're all 1024 res textures. I've done custom shaders for all of them, too.

@@Rooxon here you go http://jkhub.org/topic/3569-ai-improvements/page-2

Rooxon likes this

Thank you but I've decided I'm gonna take a shot at the droids with new models, once I've finalized my packs. I won't need any help up to the point where it needs to be rigged and animated, that's where I'm weak as I haven't done too many animations in my modding time. I'll join the discussion there once I get this far.

• 9 months later...